Membership of the Penrose Business Association is open to all businesses in the Penrose, Mt Wellington, Onehunga, Panmure and Ellserlie area and comes with a range of benefits.
- A listing on the Penrose Business Association website directory
- Attendance at monthly networking events and the option to sponsor a meeting to introduce and gain exposure for your business.
- Morning networking events from 7.30am, usually held at a local café, with free finger food and coffee, members’ elevator pitches, and a 10-minute introduction by the meeting sponsor – a great way to start the day.
- Evening networking events from 5pm, with free finger food and drinks, often held at local businesses and include an interesting business presentation, members’ elevator pitches, and a 10-minute introduction by the meeting sponsor.
- Members receive monthly e newsletters featuring relevant business news, professional development opportunities and notice of events from the business community.
- PBA advocacy/lobbying on members behalf, regarding local issues such as graffiti, rubbish removal, road works, health and safety, and crime.
- At the AGM members are eligible for election to the PBA committee, providing the chance to help steer and guide the future direction of the association for the benefit of all members.
- Advertising rights on the PBA website and newsletters.
- Members are promoted through PBA social media channels.
- Year-long business promotion opportunity by becoming a PBA corporate sponsor.
- $250 + gst per company
- Auto renewed by invoice.
Upon completing the application form you will be sent an invoice, which can be paid by credit card or via a bank transfer. By completing this form you agree to receive email communications from the PBA with details of upcoming events and other important information.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021 909415.
If you would like to apply for membership, please use the form below.