Power Business Services Ltd (PBS) is a Penrose-based, market-leader and pioneer in providing intelligent, business information processing solutions to all business sectors across NZ and Australia. All levels of government, tertiary institutions and high-profile, public-sector companies defer to PBS and its SMART, cloud-based services, (OASIS and NOVA) for 24/7 secure, automated control of their incoming business information and data.
We have over 14 years of experience, focussing on reducing operational inefficiencies and high overheads incurred in the manual handling and processing of routine business information and documents. By allowing PBS to automate these processes, we will not only reduce your costs significantly, but in the process improve company performance and customer service, because you will free your staff to undertake more complex and productive work.
These are a few examples of manual processes that our professional and skilled team can automate from end-to-end to manage:
- Inwards Mail Processing – paper mail items, email with their attachments and web forms.
- Email – Automated Registration into SharePoint – CM9 – Objective – all leading EDMS brands.
- Document Scanning, data extraction and image hosting
- Supplier invoice data extraction and processing, plus uploading the invoice data into your accounting system.
- Accounts Payable and supplier invoice processing
- Sales order data extraction and upload into inventory or goods picking systems
- SharePoint email registration
- Expense claim processing
- Traffic Infringement (driver nominations) processing
- Credit Card transaction authorisation
No matter where your organisation is situated with its business processing, PBS specialises in presenting data online from multiple electronic, paper and film sources that facilitates the electronic processing of that business information. On completion of these processes our services export detailed sets of highly accurate data (99% accuracy achieved) to a variety of destination systems including financial accounting systems; HR & payroll systems; document management systems; property and rating systems; Name and Address databases and CRMs.
Our company prides itself working closely with its customers, to configure a service that best meets all their business requirements. PBS services are delivered using a suite of proprietary IBM platform software solutions that integrates into all leading accounting and document management systems.
To visit our web site for more information, or to complete the attached contact form, click the link: www.power-business.co.nz