L. W. Bonney and Sons – Specialised Transport
Specialised Bulk Liquids | Container Transport & Secure Storage | Storage Distribution and Logistics Services |Tanker wash | Penrose Public Weighbridge
We are a fourth-generation family business that has provided logistics services to New Zealand’s manufacturers for more than 90 years.
Working for some of New Zealand’s biggest and smallest companies – our team delivers their ingredients, packaging and end products to the next step in their supply chain. Our specialised transport solutions ensure that our customers operations run smoothly to ensure that their ingredients and end products are delivered on time and in pristine condition.
What stands us apart is our commitment to safety, service and attention to detail – this is reflected in our fleet prime movers, trailer units, tankers, curtain-siders and container.
We pride ourselves on our positive relationship with New Zealanders.
• Specialised Bulk Liquids
– Leaders in the cartage of specialised bulk ingredients, our fleet of food grade tankers transport raw ingredients between manufacturers. For example, the delivery of Graincorp oil blends to their major customers Fonterra and Heinz.
– Our customers include: Fonterra, Fonterra Brands, Tip Top, Graincorp, Lion Breweries and Delegat.
• Container Transport & Secure Storage
– High-volume import export container transport.
– Transportation of specialised bulk products such as grain, flour and plastic resin for the packaging industry in tipping containers.
– Container terminal with capacity to hub and store more than 500 full containers for just in time delivery to customer manufacturing plants.
– Our customers include: JF Hillebrand, Sanitarium, Farmers Mill, Griffins, Mauri and Davis Trading.
• Storage, distribution and logistics services
– Our warehouse facilities provide container packing and devanning, off-site storage along with pick and deliver services across New Zealand.
– Manage NZ Sugar logistics including despatch and transport of palletised, liquid, bulk granulated sugar.
– Our customers include: NZ Sugar, Ravago, Dow, SCR (AdBlue fuel additive) and Integrated Packaging.
• Tanker wash (CIP)
• Penrose Public Weighbridge
• Calven Bonney, Managing Director
• Travers Bonney, Chief Operating Officer
• Pamela Bonney, Customer Experience
• Tim Wilcock, Operations Manager
Employer of choice
Well known in New Zealand for having one of the best cared for fleets that reflects our culture of safety, service, pride, care and attention to detail. We are committed to creating a great work experience for all our employees.
At Bonney’s we are committed to the principles of sustainability including financial, environmental and social responsibility and is actively engaged in the practice of continuous improvement.
At Bonney’s we actively support the following industry associations. Calven was a founding member of the Road Transport Association in 1992 and has been a Board Member at National Road Carriers since 1974. Calven was made a Member of the New Zealand Order of Merit in 2017 in recognition of his contribution to the trucking industry and motorsport.
- Location / Region Auckland